Atelier Pierrot Royal Big Ben Series

June 19, 2017
Atelier Pierrot has always been one of my favorite Lolita brands since I started the fashion. I think it's definitely one of the lesser appreciated brands since right now it's all about the latest prints, but Atelier Pierrot has some great well-fitted pieces that works well for a staple wardrobe! For this post, I wanted to put some spotlight on their newest print series, because as a cat lover, I absolutely am in LOVE.


This series was released back on April 29th, and comes in 3 variations. Long JSK 24,000yen + tax, and 2 skirts 13,000+tax; Skirt comes in Diamond or Starry Night Sky background. This print features the Big Ben clock tower in London and has these adorable cats wearing top hats! As if that's not cute enough, just check out the coordinates. Super cool.

 


Those matching top hats are super fun and you'll be able to match with these precious cats! I've always been a fan of Atelier Pierrot's coordinates because everything is put together so well. I love the Gothic touches and their pieces are always very fun to mix and match with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment