Thought I'd get back into blogging now that it is Summer so I'll start with a simple post of my Fashion Inspirations! In no particular order here is my top picks!
1) Megbaby - Use to be known as Masamegu, she modeled for egg back in the days. I love her everything basically and especially that she keeps her hair black. Her style is a mix of street & chic which I really like. Looks casual, comfy, but also a little flashy. I think her current look is very Korean-Inspired and while I have much respect for Megbaby, I can't help but notice how unoriginal her handle-name is. Really?
still love u but AngelaBaby still dominates in Asia.
2) Anna Fujita - Use to be the producer of the short lived Gyaru brand GARULA. She models for JELLY which is one of my favorite Japanese Fashion magazines. Anna is amazingly gorgeous and whenever I see her photos, it makes me want long hair. She is just so beautiful and I love her makeup. I think I just love everything about her looks + style. *love*
3) Nonoka Iwata - I think at one point she was everyone's inspiration. Not much is known about her after she stopped modeling for egg. She became a shop staff for a non-Gyaru Fashion store but nothing is known after. I loved her Goth x Gyaru outfits and looks and really miss her as a model!
4) Yuria Kushido - aka YuriaVodka. Much love because I feel her inner ratchet hoe-ism channeling through her IG tag line "Tryna be classic by being a THUG". Ok, maybe not and excuse my language but I believe she is the producer of the brand GYDA and she has a new brand called SUGALISM. Not sure about the concept of the new brand except it's whack, and I love it. I have many reasons to love Yuria :>
5) Miho Sakamoto - aka Mipochi. One of my favorite models in Soul Sister magazine and I believe she is Black Diamond's Gyaru-Sa Adviser. I know nothing about Black Diamond and don't really care (lol). I just know I enjoy seeing her in Soul Sister and I like both her Gyaru style as well as her more toned down casual style like this snap!
Who are your inspirations and Fashion icons? Share with me in the comments below! <3